Beginner, experienced, accomplished
Junior bicycle technician
0-2 years of experience
- You are just starting our as a bicycle technician
- You like to get on with it
- You enjoy expanding your knowledge
- Opportunities: You follow courses and learn from our best technicians
- Opportunities: You specialize yourself
Experienced/Medior bicycle technician
2-5 years of experience
- You have already worked as a technician
- You show expertise in your work
- You are able to work independently
- Opportunities: Possibility to coach less experienced technicians
- Opportunities: Complex tasks
Accomplished/Senior bicycle technician
5+ years of experience
- You fall within the 10% of best technicians
- You bring passion and craftsmanship to the table
- Opportunities: Responsibility within the service centre
- Opportunities: Consultation with the management and monitoring the development of young technicians
What do you have to offer
- Experience in the bicycle market
- Knowlegde and experience
- A very motivated mindset
What you get
- Motivated colleagues
- A schedule that suits you
- Possibilities to develop yourself within the organization
- Favourable terms of employment
- Brand new working space
- Perform repairs
- Perform maintenance
- Assemble new bicycles
- Complex tasks (for experienced technicians)
- Guide and train less experienced colleagues (for experienced technicians)
What will you be doing?12GO Biking is an expert within the field of sports bikes and e-bikes. As technician you will be performing repairs and maintenance on these bicycles. From high-end Stromer speed bikes to Trek Marlins, you will see every kind of bicycle pass through your hands. You know what has to be done and how it should be done, while you are able to work independently. You will be working alongside other colleagues with varying levels of expertise. Are you relatively inexperienced, but passionate about bicycles and ready to develop yourself? We offer plenty of opportunities for you to grow as a technician! If you already have plenty of experience working with bicycles, you will spend fractions of your time helping your less-experienced colleagues develop their skills. The more experience you gather, the more responsibility you will receive both within and outside of the service centre. Within 12GO Biking we have a burning passion for bicycles and craftsmanship. It is your job to elevate our workshop to the next level!
Where will you find yourself working at 12GO Biking?
When you start your career at 12GO Biking, you will find yourself working for the leading bicycle store in the Netherlands. You will be working with the most fabulous products, have a diverse set of tasks and you will be working alongside motivated colleagues with a passion for bicycles. Besides, there is never a dull moment: during both the peak and the low season there is no lack of work. On top of that, there are plenty of opportunities to grow in the direction that suits you. Whether you would like to be a coordinator within the workshop or a specialized function for a certain segment, everything is possible at 12GO Biking. You could even end up seeing yourself combining your job in the workshop with a role at our office. We will always try to accommodate for your experience and ambition!
Coming fall our new Service Centre will be completely finished. Next to our enormous store we are building a new premises. This new premises gives us some much needed space to accommodate for our ever growing team of technicians, while also providing us with the opportunity to elevate our service to the next level. The new workshop will contain new workplaces, new tools, space for education and a great lunchroom. This is where you will be working.
Who are you?
- You are motivated
- You have technical knowledge about all kinds of bicycles and their components
- You think from the customer’s perspective and work on every bike like it is your own
- You tackle problems head on and solve them resolutely
- You have no problem shifting up a gear when the workload rises
What do we offer
- An informal and challenging working environment with plenty of opportunities to develop yourself
- You will be working with the most fabulous bicycles and state of the art tools
- Competitive salaries, favourable terms of employment and compensation for traveling costs
- Discount on our whole collection of bikes, components and accessories!
Employment and working hours– Your monthly salary will always arrive on time and you will be able to quickly receive a permanent contract.
– Hours and working days are set up in consultation. We offer plenty of flexibility.
- You will have to take the first step. Provide us with your CV and motivation on firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will contact you as soon as possible. If we see a match, we will invite you for an initial interview
- The introduction was positive, you are invited for a second interview, so we can ask you the tough questions
- The second interview was also positive, we provide you with a contract proposal.
- Sign the contract and enjoy your new job
declaration of good conduct can be part of the application procedure.